Sunday 13 May 2007

Weekend Fun




Saturday was a long day. Chester won the Law College Sevens in a convincing showing. I managed to raise around £35 just by collecting from the few that were spectating. Thanks to last years Senior Colts side who all donated to the cause. They also looked to be probably the second strongest side there. They must have had some good coaching somewhere in the past eh? Mind you, I did my best to undo all of Platty and Dave Craven's work.
It was also "Cartwheel jnr's" 30th at the club in the evening. James Bond was the theme so Amanda and I went as Solitaire and Baron Samedi. I stayed off the drink so I could ride this morning (Sunday). We managed to squeeze around 50 miles in before the rain came down. I am now pretty tired though! I have now completed 800km on my new bike. Still not under 30 mins on that time trial yet. Need to shave 20 seconds off.
Hope you like the pics from Lee's do. Amanda and yours truly on the left. Dr. Paul Evil Hayes in the middle and James Bond (who does not need more cake in my opinion!) on the right.

No comments: