Thursday 30 August 2007

Countdown and thanks

So............ not long to go. My neck is holding up and I am looking forward to my trip. Thanks so much for the latest sponsorship money. Thanks to one of my customers too at Whatman Fibre in Kent! Thanks to the Tigers fans and Sale fans who sponsored me and Kath from the England site (and any I may have missed)
Now to the bit that will make you sick! I can't train a week on Friday/Saturday because I have tickets for the opening ceremony and opening game, France v Argentina. Should be a cracker.
First up though, Sutti, Platty and myself have to coax our seconds through a tricky fixture against Birkenhead Park 2nds at home. I will have to get a big ride done in the morning too so an early start will be required! Oh well, some beers and a well eraned break aren't far away.
Have done some maintenance on my bike too. Should keep it in good form for the ride!

No comments: