Saturday 8 September 2007

Bonjour!

So here I am in Paris CDG airport after watching Bernard Laporte's side self destruct in front of an expectant French crowd last night. They were not pleased. I am a little nervous about the fact that I seem to be developing a cold. Please don't let it be so. Some better news is that the weather seems to be getting better and is supposed to be glorious next week for the ride. Let's hope so.
My tickets for the Paris quarter final might yet become the object of Irish desire.
If you are going to any games, my advice is leave plenty of time to get there as the metro was rammed. Also take a few beers with you as outside the ground was badly organised in terms of food and drink sales. Didn't seem to bother the locals but I am sure it will be a hassle if you like a drink and a feed at the ground.
Bring on that bike ride and bring on South Africa! (Brave words sat here!)

No comments: