Sunday 30 September 2007

IT'S DONE

Yes, I did it! All the training paid off and I had a great time. The sun shone down on us and the scenery was fantastic. There were some tough bits but the hard work I did in the cold and rain around Cheshire made it enjoyable instead of painful!

Most importantly THANKS. Thanks to everyone who sponsored me. I probably won't be able to say thanks to everyone personally but I will try and say thanks to as many as I can.

Shame the rugby wasn't as good as the cycling.
Thanks also to Austin Healey and John Inverdale for welcoming us in Paris when we were all knackered!


There are pics available here's a taster
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb254/scopephotos/Damian%20Crawford/DSC_0311.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.