Thursday 15 March 2007

This weeks training....




Ok so a "retox" weekend celebrating Peter's 40th in the Lake District doesn't sound much like a good training week but in fact I am still ahead of my training schedule. Not by much but still ahead. Thanks Stan and Michelle for a top weekend. Mal's barrel of "Deva Station" did the majority of the damage to those struggling to stay upright. A marvellous brew! (Spitting Feathers)
This weekend I need to get in another 2 hr ride though as well as watch the rugby, dig the allotment and fly some birds of prey! Should be fun.
The swing crank was returned in double quick time and they have done a superb job again at Highpath. New bike is set up how I want it now and so there are no excuses to get the miles done.
Planning to get some diving in as the weather improves too. Recently picked up a dry suit and tank to complete my kit so those need testing!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi there, I came across your blog by chance, but as I'm a local I'll look out for you around the roads of Chester!! Good luck!