Monday 23 April 2007

Thanks Sale FC

First chance to update the blog for a while. Work has been very busy. This week is much the same with a trip to Sweden for a few days. It's tough trying to squeeze in the training hours.

Well after a bit of a stutter on the fundraising side Sale Rugby (the amateur boys) have made a fantastic donation to my efforts. Here's their site http://www.salefc.com A big thanks for such a generous donation. They also have some amazing facilities down there and it's always a pleasure going there. I'm hoping a few other clubs will come up with the goods too once I get letters out to them.

Thanks also to DonnaC for making a donation.

On another note, I made contact with Chester Road club and plan to become a member and join them for rides on a Sunday morning. 50 miles on a Sunday will mean definitely no drinking at the weekend from now on. Oh well, I don't suppose it will do me any harm!

I will try and get some new pics up soon.

No comments: