Monday 26 February 2007

Rugby Misery

As an Englishman, a Sale fan and a Chester RUFC member it was a very miserable weekend all round. Sale were turned over by a very streetwise LI side. Chester 1sts and 2nds both beaten despite battling hard and England, well, need I say anything? Well done Ireland, they did their country proud. It was always on the cards but a little candle of optimism burned on the run up to the game. The only hope was that it would be all too much for them. How wrong?

On another note, I will be riding under a provisonal classification of LC2 for my disability. I have one eye on doing a few events before the Scope ride. Let's see how fit I can get first.

Training is on schedule, I even sneaked and extra 35 minute session in last week! Let's hope I can keep that level of motivation. That's one good thing about a blog. Any slacking will be reported in order to shame myself into action.

No comments: